So — been on this thing for about four months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so figured I’d write something up since a lad on another thread asked me the other day. Am in the UK, generally stick to footie and the horses, a fiver here and there, so take it how you like.
What got me on it was honestly a bit daft — I couldn’t ever work out what an e/w return would be once you get five places instead of three. I’d just guess and moan when the payout landed. These days I type the odds in first, every time, even a simple single bet.
Their single bet calculator is the one I open most — type in the price and your stake and it spits out returns straight away, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. Same tool covers the multiples — acca and treble returns, lucky 15 and lucky 63, a yankee, which is where most people I know got it wrong. Have a go yourself, it’s over at [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/dutch]dutch bet calculator[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
The thing that genuinely shifted things for me is the geekier bits. The odds-to-probability thing that shows how much the bookie’s taking, and a kelly staking calculator — I stick to fractional kelly as the full version is far too aggressive. The dutching one gets used a fair bit if I’m splitting a race.
Not all sunshine though. Its design feels a bit basic — zero polish, it’s clearly function over form. On mobile it works though the bigger tables make you pinch and zoom. There’s no proper app, it’s browser only — fine by me but worth saying.
Anyway. Doesn’t cost anything, not plastered in adverts, does the job. If you honestly adds it up in their head, try it — it’s saved me a fair few arguments with the bookie.
OK — been using this thing for something like five months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so figured I’d say something since a lad on another thread asked me a few days back. Am UK based, generally bet football and racing, small stakes, so take it how you like.
The reason I started using it was genuinely pretty stupid — I couldn’t ever figure out what an e/w payout actually came to once you get five places instead of three. Basically I’d eyeball it and then be surprised. Now I type the odds in first, every time, even the boring singles.
The single bet calculator tool is the bit I’m on daily — you put in your stake, the odds and it shows profit and total return straight away, fractions or decimals. It also handles the multiples — trebles maths, lucky 15s, yankees, and that’s where most people I know lose track. If you want a look, it’s over at [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/matched-betting]oddsmatching[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.
One thing that really made a difference was the nerdier bits. They’ve got an implied probability calculator which shows you how much the bookie’s taking, plus a kelly staking tool — I run quarter kelly because full kelly is terrifying. The dutch tool is decent when I’m spreading across selections.
It’s not perfect mind. Its interface looks pretty plain — zero frills, it’s clearly function over form. Phone-wise it works although the acca grid make you pinch and zoom. There’s no app, it’s a website and that’s it — slight shame but worth saying.
Right, that’s me. Doesn’t cost anything, not plastered in adverts, does what it says. If you even now adds it up in their head, give it a go — it’s saved me a load of « wait, that’s it? » moments.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |