So — been on this thing for about six months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so thought I’d chuck my thoughts in since a lad on another thread asked me the other day. I’m based in the UK, generally bet football and racing, a fiver here and there, just so you know where I’m coming from.
The reason I started using it was honestly pretty stupid — I never could figure out what an e/w payout would be once you get five places instead of three. I used to just guess and get a shock. These days I type the odds in before every slip, even a straight one-selection punt.
Their single bet calculator is the one I’m on daily — you put in your stake, the odds and it spits out the return straight away, either odds format. It also handles the multiples — doubles and trebles maths, lucky 15s, a yankee, and that’s where I always lose track. Have a go yourself, it’s here [url=https://free-bet-calc.uk/bet-calculator/yankee]yankee bets[/url] — free, no signup.
The thing that genuinely shifted things for me is the more serious bits. They’ve got an odds-to-probability thing that shows the overround, and there’s the kelly staking tool — I stick to fractional kelly because full kelly is far too aggressive. The dutching one is handy too when I’m spreading across selections.
Couple of gripes. The layout is very functional, let’s say — zero flash, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. Phone-wise it’s fine but the bigger tables need a bit of scrolling. And nothing on the app store, just the site — doesn’t bother me but you asked.
Anyway. Free, barely any ads, does the job. If you even now adds it up in their head, try it — it’s saved me a load of dumb bets I’d have regretted.
OK — been using this thing for maybe four months now and it’s stuck on my phone, reckon I’d write something up since a lad on another thread asked me a few days back. I’m UK based, mostly do football and horses, small stakes, just so you know where I’m coming from.
The reason I started using it was genuinely a bit daft — I couldn’t ever work out what an each way return actually was with 1/5 odds a place. Basically I’d wing it and then be surprised. Now I stick my stake in first, every time, even a straight one-selection punt.
Their single bet calculator is the one I’m on daily — you drop in your stake, the odds and it shows profit and total return with no faffing, fractions or decimals. Same tool covers the bigger stuff — acca and treble returns, lucky 15 and lucky 63, a yankee, which is where most people I know got it wrong. If you want a look, it’s over at [url=https://free-bet-calc.uk/bet-calculator/lucky-15]bet calculator lucky 15[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
The thing that genuinely made a difference is the nerdier extras. They’ve got an odds-to-probability calculator that shows the overround, and a kelly tool — I use half kelly since full stakes are a quick route to a dead bankroll. The dutch tool is decent if I’m splitting a race.
Couple of gripes. The design looks a bit basic — not much frills, it’s clearly function over form. Phone-wise it’s usable although the bigger tables make you pinch and zoom. Also there’s no app, it’s a website and that’s it — fine by me but worth saying.
Right, that’s me. Costs nowt, barely any ads, does the job. Anyone who even now works out returns on a calculator app, have a look — saves me plenty of « wait, that’s it? » moments.
Right — been using this thing for maybe a few months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, reckon I’d chuck my thoughts in since a lad on another thread asked me the other day. Am based in the UK, mainly do football and horses, a fiver here and there, so take it how you like.
How I found it was genuinely embarrassing — I could never work out what an ew return actually was with 1/5 odds a place. I’d just wing it and get a shock. Now I type the odds in before every slip, even the boring singles.
Their single bet calculator is the bit I’m on daily — type in stake and odds and it shows profit and total return straight away, fractions or decimals. Same tool covers the bigger stuff — acca and treble maths, a lucky 15, patents and yankees, which is where most people I know got it wrong. If you want a look, it’s here [url=https://free-bet-calc.uk/bet-calculator/matched-betting]matched betting oddsmatcher free[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
The thing that genuinely changed how I bet was the geekier bits. The implied probability converter that shows the overround, plus a kelly staking tool — I stick to fractional kelly as the full version is a quick route to a dead bankroll. Dutching calculator gets used a fair bit if I’m spreading across selections.
Not all sunshine though. Its layout looks very functional, let’s say — zero frills, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On mobile it’s fine but the lucky 63 breakdown need a bit of scrolling. And no proper app, just the site — doesn’t bother me just flagging it.
Right, that’s me. Free, not plastered in adverts, does the job. If anyone honestly adds it up in their head, give it a go — saved me a load of arguments with the bookie.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |