So — been using this thing for about a few months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, so thought I’d say something since someone asked me the other day. I’m UK based, mostly bet football and racing, nothing mad, just so you know where I’m coming from.
What got me on it was honestly pretty stupid — I never could get my head round what an each way payout would be when the place terms changed. I’d just eyeball it and then be surprised. These days I stick my stake in before I place anything, even a straight one-selection punt.
The single bet calculator tool is the part I open most — type in stake and odds and it spits out the return straight away, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. Same tool covers the fiddly ones — doubles and trebles returns, a lucky 15, yankees, and that’s where most people I know got it wrong. If you want a look, it’s here [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/odds-converter]american betting odds converter[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
One thing that really changed how I bet is the nerdier extras. There’s an implied probability thing and it makes obvious how much the bookie’s taking, plus a kelly staking calculator — I stick to fractional kelly since full stakes are a quick route to a dead bankroll. The dutching one is handy too when I’m covering two or three runners.
Not all sunshine though. Its interface feels a bit basic — not much frills, it’s clearly function over form. On mobile it works though the lucky 63 breakdown need a bit of scrolling. Also there’s nothing on the app store, just the site — fine by me but you asked.
Right, that’s me. Doesn’t cost anything, no ads shoved in your face, does the job. Anyone who still does the maths on paper, have a look — saves me a fair few arguments with the bookie.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |