OK — been on this thing for something like four months now and I keep coming back, reckon I’d say something since a lad on another thread asked me last week. Am UK based, mainly bet football and racing, small stakes, so take it how you like.
The reason I started using it was genuinely a bit daft — I never could work out what an e/w return actually was once you get five places instead of three. I used to just wing it and get a shock. Now punch the numbers in before every slip, even a simple single bet.
The single bet calculator tool is the part I’m on daily — you drop in your stake, the odds and it shows the return with no faffing, fractions or decimals. There’s also the bigger stuff — acca and treble returns, lucky 15 and lucky 63, yankees, which is where I always mess it up. If you want a look, it’s here [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/lucky-63]lucky 63 betting calculator[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
The thing that genuinely changed how I bet was the more serious bits. There’s an implied probability converter which shows you what margin’s baked in, plus a kelly calculator — I run quarter kelly because full kelly is terrifying. The dutch tool gets used a fair bit when I’m spreading across selections.
Not all sunshine though. The design is pretty plain — zero frills, it’s clearly function over form. On my phone it works though the bigger tables are a squeeze. Also there’s no proper app, it’s a website and that’s it — doesn’t bother me but worth saying.
Right, that’s me. Free, no ads shoved in your face, does the job. If anyone honestly adds it up in their head, have a look — saved me plenty of dumb bets I’d have regretted.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |