Right — been on this thing for something like a few months now and I keep coming back, so figured I’d say something since someone asked me last week. I’m UK based, mainly do football and horses, small stakes, for context.
How I found it was honestly a bit daft — I never could get my head round what an each way payout actually came to with 1/5 odds a place. I’d just wing it and then be surprised. Now type the odds in before I place anything, even a simple single bet.
Their single bet calculator is the part I use most — you drop in the price and your stake and it spits out returns with no faffing, fractions or decimals. It also handles the multiples — acca and treble maths, lucky 15s, a yankee, which is where I’d always mess it up. Have a go yourself, it lives at [url=https://free-bet-calc.uk/bet-calculator/each-way]each way calculator[/url] — free, no signup.
The thing that really made a difference was the more serious extras. The probability thing that shows how much the bookie’s taking, plus a kelly tool — I run quarter kelly because full kelly is a quick route to a dead bankroll. The dutch tool is decent when I’m covering two or three runners.
Not all sunshine though. Its layout feels pretty plain — zero flash, it’s clearly function over form. On mobile it’s usable though the acca grid need a bit of scrolling. Also there’s no proper app, just the site — doesn’t bother me just flagging it.
So yeah. Free, barely any ads, does the job. If you even now does the maths on paper, give it a go — saved me plenty of dumb bets I’d have regretted.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |