Toutes mes réponses sur les forums

2 sujets de 1 à 2 (sur un total de 2)
  • Auteur
    Messages
  • en réponse à : true fortune casino #363636
    true_bnKa
    Participant

    Started using true fortune casino roughly half a year back when someone in another thread mentioned it, and tbh I assumed it’d be another one of those forgettable places that vanish by Christmas. Hasn’t happened yet, so make of that what you want.

    The lobby is no joke huge — I’d guess around 2,500 titles going by the counter. Pragmatic Play take up most of the popular tab, so you get the ones everyone plays — Sweet Bonanza gets far too much of my time, and there’s the odd good session on Betsoft titles too. Evolution the back catalogue is hidden behind the filters but they’re there.

    Live section is Evolution-run as far as I can tell, which is the standard these days. Crazy Time and Monopoly Live get a fair few players after work, croupiers are real and chatty and it doesn’t stutter on my phone. Sign-up offers came in at 100% up to ?300 with 75 spins on selected slots, the rollover is 30x — standard, not generous. I got a tenner no-deposit during a promo week as well; these rotate quite a bit so I’d read the current ones at [url=https://innerlighthouseapp.com/]true fortune[/url] rather than trusting my memory.

    You can get in from ?20 if memory serves, sign-up was two minutes plus KYC. Mastercard goes through instantly, e-wallets are there and there’s Bitcoin as well though I’ve not bothered. Withdrawals on my card landed in a day and a bit, though card took nearer 72 hours.

    My main gripe: document checks flagged my first upload for no clear reason, that stalled a withdrawal for about 48 hours. Support sorted it but the first agent was clearly reading a script. They’re licensed and that mattered to me, and that’s non-negotiable for me.

    They don’t have an app for Android, it’s browser-based — runs smooth on Android, although search is a bit clunky on mobile. I’m still playing there, and that is the honest answer.

    en réponse à : 888starzuzbet #363609
    true_bnKa
    Participant

    Started using true fortune casino about six months back after a lad from my footy group banged on about it, and not gonna lie I reckoned it’d be yet another throwaway places that go quiet after a month. Still logging in though, so that says something I suppose.

    Game selection is genuinely big — I’d guess around 3,000 titles last I looked. NetEnt carry my recents, so you get all the standards — Sweet Bonanza swallows the bulk of my spins, and there’s the odd good session on Yggdrasil stuff too. Microgaming classics are tucked away but they’re there.

    Live section is all Evolution from what I’ve seen, and that’s about as good as it gets. Crazy Time and Monopoly Live get a decent crowd in the evenings, croupiers are real and chatty and quality’s sharp on my phone. The welcome side came in at around 100% plus alongside 75 free spins, the rollover is 35x — standard, not generous. I got a tenner no-deposit when I joined as well; these rotate quite a bit so you’d want to read the current ones over on [url=https://innerlighthouseapp.com/]true fortune[/url] rather than trusting my memory.

    Minimum is ?10 last time I topped up, sign-up was two minutes plus KYC. Debit card is what I use, Skrill and Neteller are supported and they do crypto now if that’s your thing. Cashouts on my card landed in a day and a bit, though card took nearer 72 hours.

    The one thing that annoyed me: KYC got asked for twice, that stalled a ?200 cashout over a weekend. Live chat sorted it but it took two goes. Regulation side and that mattered to me, which is the bare minimum I’d want.

    There’s no dedicated app on the Play Store, the responsive site does the job — loads quick on my iPhone, but the filters are fiddly with one hand. I’m still playing there, so probably tells you enough.

2 sujets de 1 à 2 (sur un total de 2)