Been playing at true fortune casino about four months ago after a lad from my footy group dropped the name, and not gonna lie I assumed it’d be another one of those cookie-cutter places that vanish by Christmas. Hasn’t happened yet, so make of that what you want.
Game selection is properly stacked — somewhere north of 2,000 games going by the counter. NetEnt carry the front page, so you get all the standards — Book of Dead eats far too much of my time, and there’s decent runs on Betsoft stuff too. NetEnt older titles are hidden behind the filters but you can find them.
Live section is basically Evolution by the looks of it, and that’s about as good as it gets. Crazy Time pull a fair few players in the evenings, dealers are real and chatty and the streams hold up on home broadband. The bonus is a match up to ?500 alongside 50 spins on selected slots, playthrough sits at 40x which isn’t amazing but isn’t a scam either. I got a tenner no-deposit at one point as well; these rotate quite a bit so it’s worth a see what’s running over on [url=https://innerlighthouseapp.com/]true fortune[/url] if you’re thinking about it.
Minimum is a tenner last time I topped up, verification took about five minutes. Debit card is what I use, e-wallets are there and there’s Bitcoin as well though I’ve not bothered. Payouts on my card took about 24 hours, though card took nearer 72 hours.
The one thing that annoyed me: the verification wanted a second utility bill, that stalled a withdrawal by a couple of days. The chat team fixed it eventually but I had to repeat myself. Regulation side and that mattered to me, which is non-negotiable for me.
No app as far as I found, it’s browser-based — runs smooth on Android, although the filters are fiddly on mobile. I’ve not moved on, so says more than a rating would.
Started using true fortune casino about half a year ago when someone in another thread banged on about it, and tbh I reckoned it’d be yet another forgettable places that disappear within weeks. Still here though, so make of that what you want.
The library’s properly stacked — I’d guess around 2,000 games if the filter’s honest. Play’n GO take up most of the popular tab, so you get all the standards — Book of Dead swallows the bulk of my spins, and I’ve had decent runs on Yggdrasil stuff too. Evolution the back catalogue is tucked away but you can find them.
Live dealer side is all Evolution as far as I can tell, so it’s about as good as it gets. Crazy Time get a fair few players around 8pm, dealers are actual people and the streams hold up on my phone. The bonus was a match up to ?500 with 100 spins on selected slots, wagering comes in at 30x — standard, not generous. They ran a no deposit spins offer at one point as well; the promos shift monthly so it’s worth a check what’s live over on [url=https://innerlighthouseapp.com/]true fortune[/url] before depositing.
You can get in from ?10 if memory serves, verification took two minutes plus KYC. Visa works fine, Skrill and Neteller are there and Bitcoin’s an option too for anyone who prefers it. Payouts on my card came through in a day and a bit, card was slower.
My main gripe: KYC flagged my first upload for no clear reason, that stalled a withdrawal for about 48 hours. Support sorted it but it took two goes. They’re licensed and I checked before depositing, so it’s the first thing I check now.
There’s no dedicated app as far as I found, it’s browser-based — runs smooth on my iPhone, though search is a bit clunky on mobile. I’ve not moved on, which is the honest answer.
Started using true fortune casino roughly half a year back after someone in another thread banged on about it, and honestly I reckoned it’d be yet another cookie-cutter places that disappear after a month. Still here though, so take that as you will.
The lobby is genuinely big — they claim over 3,000 games last I looked. Pragmatic Play carry my recents, so you get the usual suspects — Sweet Bonanza eats most of my balance, and there’s the odd good session on Big Time Gaming stuff too. Microgaming classics are buried a bit but they’re there.
Live dealer side is Evolution-run by the looks of it, which is about as good as it gets. Crazy Time and Monopoly Live draw a decent crowd around 8pm, dealers are real and chatty and quality’s sharp on 4G. The bonus came in at 100% up to ?300 and 75 free spins, the rollover sits at 35x which isn’t amazing but isn’t a scam either. I got a tenner no-deposit when I joined as well; terms change often so it’s worth a read the current ones at [url=https://innerlighthouseapp.com/]true fortune[/url] before depositing.
Min deposit’s ?10 last time I topped up, sign-up was two minutes plus KYC. Visa works fine, Skrill and Neteller are the fast option and there’s Bitcoin as well for anyone who prefers it. Withdrawals to Skrill landed in about 24 hours, card was slower.
The one thing that annoyed me: document checks wanted a second utility bill, which held up my first payout by a couple of days. Live chat got there but the first agent was clearly reading a script. Licensing-wise it’s and I checked before depositing, so it’s the first thing I check now.
They don’t have an app on the Play Store, the responsive site does the job — works well enough on my iPhone, though search is a bit clunky on mobile. I’ve not moved on, which says more than a rating would.
Started using true fortune casino around half a year back after someone in another thread mentioned it, and tbh I assumed it’d be just another forgettable places that go quiet within weeks. Hasn’t happened yet, so make of that what you want.
The library’s properly stacked — I’d guess around 2,000 games if the filter’s honest. Play’n GO dominate the popular tab, so expect all the standards — Gates of Olympus swallows far too much of my time, and I’ve had the odd good session on Betsoft stuff too. Microgaming classics are tucked away but they exist.
Live dealer side is basically Evolution from what I’ve seen, so it’s fine by me. Crazy Time and Monopoly Live get a fair few players after work, croupiers are actual people and it doesn’t stutter on my phone. The bonus was a match up to ?500 alongside 100 free spins, the rollover is 35x — standard, not generous. I got a no deposit spins offer during a promo week too; terms change often so it’s worth a read the current ones over on [url=https://innerlighthouseapp.com/]true fortune[/url] if you’re thinking about it.
Min deposit’s ?20 last time I topped up, sign-up was two minutes plus KYC. Debit card works fine, Neteller are supported and Bitcoin’s an option too for anyone who prefers it. Withdrawals on my card landed in about 24 hours, card was slower.
What did irritate me: KYC flagged my first upload for no clear reason, that stalled a withdrawal over a weekend. The chat team got there but it took two goes. Regulation side — I did look it up, and that’s the first thing I check now.
They don’t have an app for Android, the responsive site does the job — works well enough on my iPhone, although the filters are fiddly on a small screen. Still got a balance sat there, so probably tells you enough.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |