Toutes mes réponses sur les forums

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)
  • Auteur
    Messages
  • en réponse à : true fortune casino #306806
    true_hhSi
    Participant

    So, someone on another thread put me onto true fortune casino a while back and I’ve been on it ever since. As a UK player so I always look at whether GBP and the usual cards worked, and that side of things has been fine.

    Where they don’t skimp is the games — there’s a proper big spread, something like a couple of thousand titles last I looked. You’ve got the big names — Pragmatic Play, Play’n GO, NetEnt, Yggdrasil and Microgaming represented. I mostly spin Gates of Olympus, and a bit of Book of Dead when I’m bored, but the search could be better. For live casino fans, Evolution handle the live dealers — proper croupiers, blackjack, roulette and Crazy Time and the other game shows if that’s your thing.

    The welcome side of things, the welcome deal was decent enough — a match on your first deposit plus a chunk of free spins. Do check the wagering first, it’s the standard 35x sort of range which isn’t the worst but still catches people out. They run no-deposit chips now and then, so you can see what’s live at [url=https://true-fortune-casino7.com/no-deposit-bonus]true fortune no deposit bonus codes 2025[/url] rather than taking the first thing you see. The minimum top-up is small, think it was a tenner, so you’re not risking much to try it out.

    Withdrawals have been the bit I care about most. Payments-wise I stick to Mastercard and Neteller, and they take e-wallets and Bitcoin. The money hit my wallet within a day or two, but there’s the usual pending period. My only real moan — the KYC docs bounced once before it went through.

    The mobile side is solid — there’s no dedicated app, it’s browser-based, loads quick on my phone. Support’s been alright, answered within a few minutes. They’re regulated, which is the main thing for me. Won’t pretend it’s the best thing ever, but for a casual few spins it does the job.

    en réponse à : true fortune casino #306799
    true_hhSi
    Participant

    Been a member at true fortune casino for a good few months, and tbh it’s grown on me. As a UK player so what mattered to me was payments and licensing, and no complaints there so far.

    Where they don’t skimp is the games — there’s a proper big spread, something like 2,000 slots and table games last I looked. Loads from Pragmatic Play, Play’n GO, NetEnt, Betsoft and Microgaming all in there. My go-to slots are Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead, though the filtering is a bit clunky if I’m honest. If you’re into live stuff, the tables run on Evolution — real croupiers, roulette and blackjack and Crazy Time and the other game shows which I get sucked into more than I should.

    As far as offers go, what you get starting out was decent enough — a deposit match with some free spins bundled in. Just clock the playthrough first, I think it was 35x which isn’t the worst but still catches people out. Existing players get reload codes as well, so it’s worth a check the current codes over on [url=https://true-fortune-casino7.com/bonus]true fortune casino bonus code[/url] if you’re chasing a freebie. The minimum top-up is small, think it was a tenner, so no need to commit much to test it.

    Getting money out has been honestly the real test. I’ve used Visa and Skrill, there’s also e-wallets and Bitcoin. The money hit my wallet in about 48 hours, but the card cashout took longer. The one thing that annoyed me — the KYC docs bounced once before it went through.

    Runs fine on mobile — no separate app but you don’t really need one, loads quick on my phone. The support team were okay when I pinged them, answered within a few minutes. It’s licensed, which is the main thing for me. It’s not flawless, but it’s treated me fair enough so far.

    en réponse à : 888starz uz #306777
    true_hhSi
    Participant

    I’ve been playing at true fortune casino for a few months now, so thought I’d drop my two cents. As a UK player so the first thing I checked was payments and licensing, and no complaints there so far.

    Where they don’t skimp is the games — there’s a proper big spread, I’d guess around a couple of thousand titles last I looked. They’ve got Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, Yggdrasil and Big Time Gaming all in there. I tend to stick to Gates of Olympus, and a bit of Book of Dead when I’m bored, but the search could be better. If you’re into live stuff, it’s Evolution powering the live rooms — real croupiers, roulette and blackjack and the game shows like Crazy Time if that’s your thing.

    The welcome side of things, what you get starting out was nothing crazy but fair — a deposit match with some free spins bundled in. Do check the wagering first, it’s the standard 35x sort of range which isn’t the worst but still catches people out. They run no-deposit chips now and then, so you can see what’s live over on [url=https://true-fortune-casino7.com/free-chips]true fortune casino no deposit free chip[/url] rather than taking the first thing you see. The minimum top-up is small, about ?10 I think, so no need to commit much to test it.

    Getting money out has been honestly the real test. Payments-wise I stick to Mastercard and Neteller, there’s also e-wallets and Bitcoin. The money hit my wallet in about 48 hours, though there’s the usual pending period. My only real moan — the KYC docs bounced once before it went through.

    On the phone it just works in the browser — no app needed, plays smooth on the Android. Support’s been alright, got a human fairly fast. It’s licensed, which is the main thing for me. It’s not flawless, but I keep coming back so that says something.

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)