Toutes mes réponses sur les forums

6 sujets de 1 à 6 (sur un total de 6)
  • Auteur
    Messages
  • en réponse à : true fortune casino #363598
    true_ieKa
    Participant

    Been playing at true fortune casino around four months back when a lad from my footy group banged on about it, and not gonna lie I assumed it’d be another one of those throwaway sites that vanish by Christmas. Still logging in though, so make of that what you want.

    The lobby is no joke huge — they claim over 3,000 games last I looked. Pragmatic Play take up most of the popular tab, so there’s the usual suspects — Gates of Olympus swallows far too much of my time, and there’s decent runs on Big Time Gaming titles too. Evolution classics are buried a bit but they’re there.

    The live rooms are basically Evolution as far as I can tell, so it’s the standard these days. The game shows draw a fair few players around 8pm, croupiers are friendly enough and quality’s sharp on 4G. The bonus came in at around 100% plus and 100 free spins, the rollover is 35x and that’s fairly typical for the UK market. I got a tenner no-deposit during a promo week too; the promos shift monthly so I’d read the current ones at [url=https://innerlighthouseapp.com/]true fortune[/url] if you’re thinking about it.

    Minimum is a tenner last time I topped up, verification took about five minutes. Mastercard is what I use, Neteller are the fast option and there’s Bitcoin as well for anyone who prefers it. Payouts to Skrill landed in a day and a bit, bank transfer dragged to three days.

    What did irritate me: KYC got asked for twice, that stalled a withdrawal by a couple of days. The chat team fixed it eventually but the first agent was clearly reading a script. Regulation side and I checked before depositing, which is the bare minimum I’d want.

    They don’t have an app on the Play Store, just the mobile site — loads quick on a knackered old Samsung, but scrolling the lobby is a chore on mobile. I’ve not moved on, so says more than a rating would.

    en réponse à : true fortune casino #363596
    true_ieKa
    Participant

    Signed up to true fortune casino about half a year back after a lad from my footy group banged on about it, and tbh I reckoned it’d be yet another cookie-cutter places that vanish after a month. Hasn’t happened yet, so take that as you will.

    Game selection is properly stacked — they claim over 3,000 slots and tables last I looked. NetEnt carry my recents, so you get all the standards — Sweet Bonanza eats the bulk of my spins, and there’s a couple of proper hits on Big Time Gaming titles too. Microgaming older titles are buried a bit but they’re there.

    The live rooms are all Evolution as far as I can tell, so it’s about as good as it gets. The game shows draw proper numbers around 8pm, dealers are friendly enough and quality’s sharp on my phone. The welcome side came in at a match up to ?500 with 100 spins on selected slots, wagering sits at 30x and that’s fairly typical for the UK market. I got a no deposit spins offer at one point as well; these rotate quite a bit so it’s worth a see what’s running over on [url=https://innerlighthouseapp.com/]true fortune[/url] before depositing.

    Min deposit’s ?20 if memory serves, registration took about five minutes. Debit card is what I use, Skrill and Neteller are the fast option and Bitcoin’s an option too if that’s your thing. Payouts to Skrill came through in under a day, card was slower.

    What did irritate me: the verification got asked for twice, which held up a withdrawal for about 48 hours. Live chat fixed it eventually but it took two goes. Regulation side — I did look it up, and that’s non-negotiable for me.

    There’s no dedicated app on the Play Store, it’s browser-based — loads quick on Android, although the filters are fiddly with one hand. I’m still playing there, and that probably tells you enough.

    en réponse à : hello about post #363587
    true_ieKa
    Participant

    Started using true fortune casino around six months back after someone in another thread dropped the name, and tbh I expected it’d be another one of those forgettable sites that disappear within weeks. Still logging in though, so make of that what you want.

    Game selection is no joke huge — I’d guess around 2,500 slots and tables if the filter’s honest. NetEnt carry the front page, so there’s the ones everyone plays — Sweet Bonanza swallows most of my balance, and there’s the odd good session on Big Time Gaming stuff too. Evolution older titles are tucked away but they exist.

    Live section is basically Evolution from what I’ve seen, so it’s the standard these days. Crazy Time get a decent crowd after work, croupiers are friendly enough and quality’s sharp on 4G. Sign-up offers was 100% up to ?300 and 100 spins on selected slots, playthrough is 40x and that’s fairly typical for the UK market. They ran a no deposit spins offer when I joined as well; the promos shift monthly so I’d check what’s live over on [url=https://innerlighthouseapp.com/]true fortune[/url] rather than trusting my memory.

    You can get in from ?20 if memory serves, registration took about five minutes. Visa works fine, Skrill and Neteller are there and Bitcoin’s an option too for anyone who prefers it. Withdrawals via e-wallet came through in under a day, bank transfer dragged to three days.

    My main gripe: the verification got asked for twice, which held up a ?200 cashout for about 48 hours. The chat team sorted it but the first agent was clearly reading a script. Regulation side and I checked before depositing, and that’s the bare minimum I’d want.

    There’s no dedicated app for Android, the responsive site does the job — runs smooth on a knackered old Samsung, but the filters are fiddly with one hand. I’m still playing there, which probably tells you enough.

    en réponse à : true fortune casino #362723
    true_ieKa
    Participant

    Been playing at true fortune casino around half a year ago when someone in another thread mentioned it, and honestly I expected it’d be yet another cookie-cutter sites that go quiet by Christmas. Hasn’t happened yet, so take that as you will.

    Game selection is genuinely big — they claim over 2,500 slots and tables going by the counter. Play’n GO dominate the front page, so expect all the standards — Gates of Olympus swallows most of my balance, and I’ve had a couple of proper hits on Big Time Gaming slots too. NetEnt older titles are tucked away but you can find them.

    Live section is basically Evolution as far as I can tell, so it’s the standard these days. Crazy Time and Monopoly Live get a decent crowd around 8pm, dealers are actual people and it doesn’t stutter on 4G. The welcome side is a match up to ?500 alongside 75 free spins, playthrough comes in at 35x and that’s fairly typical for the UK market. I got a no deposit spins offer at one point too; the promos shift monthly so I’d check what’s live over on [url=https://innerlighthouseapp.com/]true fortune[/url] before depositing.

    Minimum is ?10 I think, registration took two minutes plus KYC. Visa works fine, e-wallets are there and Bitcoin’s an option too for anyone who prefers it. Payouts on my card took a day and a bit, bank transfer dragged to three days.

    What did irritate me: KYC wanted a second utility bill, which held up a ?200 cashout over a weekend. Live chat got there but I had to repeat myself. Licensing-wise it’s — I did look it up, which is the first thing I check now.

    No app on the Play Store, it’s browser-based — works well enough on a knackered old Samsung, although scrolling the lobby is a chore with one hand. Still got a balance sat there, so is the honest answer.

    en réponse à : true fortune casino #362720
    true_ieKa
    Participant

    Been playing at true fortune casino roughly four months back when a mate dropped the name, and honestly I reckoned it’d be another one of those cookie-cutter casinos that vanish by Christmas. Hasn’t happened yet, so make of that what you want.

    Game selection is no joke huge — somewhere north of 2,000 slots and tables last I looked. Play’n GO take up most of the front page, so there’s all the standards — Sweet Bonanza gets the bulk of my spins, and I’ve had the odd good session on Yggdrasil slots too. Evolution the back catalogue is hidden behind the filters but they exist.

    The live rooms are all Evolution from what I’ve seen, which is about as good as it gets. Crazy Time draw proper numbers after work, the hosts are actual people and the streams hold up on home broadband. The bonus came in at around 100% plus and 50 free spins, the rollover sits at 35x — standard, not generous. I got a small no deposit thing at one point as well; the promos shift monthly so you’d want to read the current ones over on [url=https://innerlighthouseapp.com/]true fortune[/url] if you’re thinking about it.

    You can get in from ?10 if memory serves, registration took maybe ten minutes with the ID upload. Mastercard is what I use, Neteller are there and there’s Bitcoin as well for anyone who prefers it. Payouts to Skrill landed in about 24 hours, though card took nearer 72 hours.

    What did irritate me: document checks flagged my first upload for no clear reason, which held up a withdrawal over a weekend. Live chat sorted it but the first agent was clearly reading a script. Regulation side — I did look it up, so it’s the first thing I check now.

    There’s no dedicated app for Android, it’s browser-based — runs smooth on Android, but search is a bit clunky on mobile. I’ve not moved on, so probably tells you enough.

    en réponse à : true fortune casino #362715
    true_ieKa
    Participant

    Started using true fortune casino roughly half a year back after a lad from my footy group dropped the name, and tbh I reckoned it’d be another one of those throwaway places that vanish after a month. Still here though, so take that as you will.

    The lobby is no joke huge — they claim over 2,000 games if the filter’s honest. NetEnt dominate my recents, so there’s the usual suspects — Gates of Olympus swallows the bulk of my spins, and I’ve had a couple of proper hits on Betsoft titles too. Microgaming the back catalogue is buried a bit but they exist.

    The live rooms are basically Evolution by the looks of it, so it’s the standard these days. The game shows pull proper numbers after work, croupiers are actual people and quality’s sharp on 4G. The bonus came in at 100% up to ?300 with 100 spins on selected slots, playthrough comes in at 35x — standard, not generous. There was a small no deposit thing during a promo week too; the promos shift monthly so it’s worth a see what’s running at [url=https://innerlighthouseapp.com/]true fortune[/url] if you’re thinking about it.

    You can get in from ?10 if memory serves, sign-up was two minutes plus KYC. Mastercard works fine, Skrill and Neteller are there and there’s Bitcoin as well though I’ve not bothered. Cashouts to Skrill came through in about 24 hours, bank transfer dragged to three days.

    The one thing that annoyed me: the verification flagged my first upload for no clear reason, which delayed my first payout over a weekend. Support fixed it eventually but the first agent was clearly reading a script. They’re licensed — I did look it up, and that’s non-negotiable for me.

    There’s no dedicated app as far as I found, it’s browser-based — runs smooth on a knackered old Samsung, though scrolling the lobby is a chore on a small screen. I’m still playing there, so is the honest answer.

6 sujets de 1 à 6 (sur un total de 6)