Toutes mes réponses sur les forums

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)
  • Auteur
    Messages
  • en réponse à : true fortune casino #306836
    true_jxSi
    Participant

    Been a member at true fortune casino for a good few months, and not gonna lie it’s grown on me. I’m UK based so the first thing I checked was payments and licensing, and that side of things has been fine.

    Game-wise there’s honestly massive, I’d guess around 2,000 slots and table games if not more. They’ve got the big names — Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, NetEnt, Betsoft and Microgaming represented. I tend to stick to Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead, though finding a specific slot takes a minute. If you’re into live stuff, it’s Evolution powering the live rooms — proper croupiers, blackjack, roulette and Crazy Time and the other game shows if that’s your thing.

    The welcome side of things, the welcome deal was nothing crazy but fair — a match on your first deposit and a load of spins on top. Do read the wagering first, mine was around 35x which is standard-ish but adds up. They run no-deposit chips now and then, so you can check the current codes over on [url=https://true-fortune-casino7.com/no-deposit-bonus]truefortune no deposit bonus codes[/url] rather than taking the first thing you see. Min deposit is low, about ?10 I think, so you’re not risking much to try it out.

    Withdrawals have been honestly the real test. I’ve used Visa and Skrill, there’s also e-wallets and Bitcoin. The money hit my wallet within a day or two, though there’s the usual pending period. The one thing that annoyed me — verification took a couple of goes before it went through.

    Runs fine on mobile — there’s no dedicated app, it’s browser-based, plays smooth on the Android. Live chat has been decent, though the first reply was a canned response. They’re regulated, which is the main thing for me. Not perfect, but it’s treated me fair enough so far.

    en réponse à : true fortune casino #306821
    true_jxSi
    Participant

    So, a mate put me onto true fortune casino around Christmas and I’ve been on it ever since. As a UK player so what mattered to me was whether GBP and the usual cards worked, and no complaints there so far.

    The game library is genuinely huge, reckon it’s 2,000 titles if not more. Loads from Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, NetEnt, Betsoft and Big Time Gaming on the roster. I mostly spin Gates of Olympus, and a bit of Book of Dead when I’m bored, but the search could be better. If you’re into live stuff, the tables run on Evolution — proper croupiers, roulette and blackjack and Crazy Time and the other game shows which I get sucked into more than I should.

    On the bonus side, the sign-up package was decent enough — a deposit match with some free spins bundled in. Do clock the playthrough first, I think it was 35x which isn’t the worst but still catches people out. There’s usually a no-deposit chip floating around too, so it’s worth a see what’s live over on [url=https://true-fortune-casino7.com]truefortune casino[/url] rather than taking the first thing you see. The minimum top-up is small, think it was a tenner, so no need to commit much to test it.

    Withdrawals have been the bit I care about most. I’ve used Visa and Skrill, and they take Neteller, crypto, the usual e-wallets. The money hit my wallet next day, roughly, though there’s the usual pending period. My only real moan — they asked for ID twice before it went through.

    The mobile side is solid — no separate app but you don’t really need one, loads quick on my iPhone. Live chat has been decent, got a human fairly fast. Licensing checks out, which put my mind at ease. It’s not flawless, but for a casual few spins it does the job.

    en réponse à : Вывод из запоя в стационаре #306804
    true_jxSi
    Participant

    I’ve been playing at true fortune casino for a few months now, so figured I’d share a few honest thoughts. As a UK player so I always look at whether GBP and the usual cards worked, and no complaints there so far.

    Game-wise there’s a proper big spread, reckon it’s a couple of thousand slots and table games if not more. You’ve got the big names — Pragmatic Play, Play’n GO, Play’n GO, Betsoft and Big Time Gaming on the roster. I tend to stick to Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza, but finding a specific slot takes a minute. For live casino fans, the tables run on Evolution — proper croupiers, blackjack, roulette and Crazy Time and the other game shows if that’s your thing.

    On the bonus side, what you get starting out was pretty generous — a deposit match with some free spins bundled in. Do read the wagering first, I think it was 35x which is standard-ish but adds up. There’s usually a no-deposit chip floating around too, so it’s worth a check the current codes over on [url=https://true-fortune-casino7.com/no-deposit-bonus]true fortune casino no deposit bonus codes[/url] if you’re chasing a freebie. You can start with a tenner, think it was a tenner, so you’re not risking much to try it out.

    Cashouts are the bit I care about most. Payments-wise I stick to Skrill and the odd card deposit, and they take crypto and Bitcoin if you prefer. The money hit my wallet within a day or two, but card ones dragged a bit. The one thing that annoyed me — the KYC docs bounced once which was faffy.

    The mobile side is solid — no separate app but you don’t really need one, plays smooth on the phone. Support’s been alright, answered within a few minutes. Licensing checks out, which is the main thing for me. Not perfect, but I keep coming back so that says something.

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)