Toutes mes réponses sur les forums

9 sujets de 1 à 9 (sur un total de 9)
  • Auteur
    Messages
  • en réponse à : true fortune casino #364374
    true_lsKa
    Participant

    Been playing at true fortune casino around four months back after a mate mentioned it, and not gonna lie I assumed it’d be just another forgettable places that vanish by Christmas. Hasn’t happened yet, so take that as you will.

    The library’s no joke huge — somewhere north of 2,000 games last I looked. Play’n GO dominate my recents, so there’s all the standards — Book of Dead eats the bulk of my spins, and there’s the odd good session on Yggdrasil titles too. Microgaming classics are hidden behind the filters but they’re there.

    Live section is basically Evolution as far as I can tell, and that’s the standard these days. The game shows get a decent crowd after work, croupiers are real and chatty and quality’s sharp on home broadband. Sign-up offers is a match up to ?500 with 75 free spins, the rollover sits at 40x which isn’t amazing but isn’t a scam either. I got a no deposit spins offer during a promo week too; these rotate quite a bit so I’d read the current ones at [url=https://innerlighthouseapp.com/]true fortune[/url] before depositing.

    You can get in from ?10 last time I topped up, verification took two minutes plus KYC. Debit card is what I use, Neteller are there and there’s Bitcoin as well though I’ve not bothered. Cashouts to Skrill took a day and a bit, card was slower.

    The one thing that annoyed me: the verification flagged my first upload for no clear reason, that stalled my first payout over a weekend. Support sorted it but I had to repeat myself. They’re licensed — I did look it up, so it’s non-negotiable for me.

    There’s no dedicated app as far as I found, just the mobile site — works well enough on a knackered old Samsung, but search is a bit clunky with one hand. I’ve not moved on, and that is the honest answer.

    en réponse à : true fortune casino #364373
    true_lsKa
    Participant

    Started using true fortune casino about six months back after a mate banged on about it, and not gonna lie I reckoned it’d be another one of those cookie-cutter casinos that vanish after a month. Still here though, so make of that what you want.

    Game selection is properly stacked — they claim over 3,000 slots and tables last I looked. Play’n GO carry my recents, so there’s the ones everyone plays — Sweet Bonanza gets the bulk of my spins, and I’ve had the odd good session on Betsoft slots too. NetEnt the back catalogue is buried a bit but you can find them.

    The live rooms are all Evolution from what I’ve seen, and that’s fine by me. The game shows draw a decent crowd in the evenings, dealers are actual people and the streams hold up on home broadband. The welcome side was a match up to ?500 and 100 free spins, the rollover comes in at 35x — standard, not generous. I got a tenner no-deposit at one point as well; these rotate quite a bit so I’d see what’s running at [url=https://innerlighthouseapp.com/]true fortune[/url] before depositing.

    Minimum is ?20 last time I topped up, verification took maybe ten minutes with the ID upload. Visa goes through instantly, Skrill and Neteller are the fast option and Bitcoin’s an option too though I’ve not bothered. Cashouts via e-wallet took under a day, card was slower.

    The one thing that annoyed me: document checks got asked for twice, which delayed a withdrawal over a weekend. Support fixed it eventually but the first agent was clearly reading a script. They’re licensed — I did look it up, so it’s non-negotiable for me.

    No app on the Play Store, just the mobile site — works well enough on a knackered old Samsung, although scrolling the lobby is a chore on a small screen. I’m still playing there, so probably tells you enough.

    en réponse à : viagra priligy #364371
    true_lsKa
    Participant

    Signed up to true fortune casino around six months ago when a lad from my footy group dropped the name, and not gonna lie I expected it’d be yet another forgettable sites that vanish by Christmas. Hasn’t happened yet, so take that as you will.

    The lobby is genuinely big — somewhere north of 2,500 slots and tables last I looked. Pragmatic Play carry the front page, so there’s all the standards — Book of Dead gets far too much of my time, and there’s a couple of proper hits on Big Time Gaming titles too. NetEnt classics are buried a bit but you can find them.

    Live dealer side is Evolution-run by the looks of it, and that’s about as good as it gets. Crazy Time get proper numbers after work, the hosts are actual people and the streams hold up on my phone. The bonus came in at around 100% plus alongside 100 free spins, playthrough comes in at 30x — standard, not generous. There was a tenner no-deposit when I joined as well; the promos shift monthly so it’s worth a check what’s live over on [url=https://innerlighthouseapp.com/]true fortune[/url] rather than trusting my memory.

    Minimum is ?10 last time I topped up, verification took about five minutes. Debit card is what I use, Neteller are supported and they do crypto now though I’ve not bothered. Payouts on my card came through in under a day, card was slower.

    My main gripe: document checks wanted a second utility bill, which delayed my first payout by a couple of days. Support sorted it but the first agent was clearly reading a script. Regulation side and that mattered to me, which is the bare minimum I’d want.

    There’s no dedicated app as far as I found, just the mobile site — runs smooth on a knackered old Samsung, but scrolling the lobby is a chore on a small screen. I’m still playing there, which probably tells you enough.

    en réponse à : true fortune casino #364369
    true_lsKa
    Participant

    Signed up to true fortune casino around half a year ago when a lad from my footy group dropped the name, and honestly I reckoned it’d be yet another forgettable casinos that go quiet within weeks. Hasn’t happened yet, so take that as you will.

    Game selection is genuinely big — they claim over 2,500 games going by the counter. NetEnt carry my recents, so expect all the standards — Sweet Bonanza gets far too much of my time, and I’ve had decent runs on Betsoft titles too. Evolution classics are tucked away but they exist.

    Live dealer side is basically Evolution as far as I can tell, and that’s about as good as it gets. Crazy Time draw proper numbers after work, dealers are friendly enough and it doesn’t stutter on 4G. Sign-up offers came in at 100% up to ?300 alongside 75 spins on selected slots, playthrough is 30x — standard, not generous. I got a small no deposit thing during a promo week as well; terms change often so I’d see what’s running at [url=https://innerlighthouseapp.com/]true fortune[/url] before depositing.

    You can get in from ?20 if memory serves, registration took about five minutes. Mastercard goes through instantly, Neteller are there and Bitcoin’s an option too if that’s your thing. Payouts to Skrill took a day and a bit, though card took nearer 72 hours.

    My main gripe: the verification got asked for twice, that stalled my first payout for about 48 hours. Support sorted it but the first agent was clearly reading a script. Regulation side and that mattered to me, and that’s non-negotiable for me.

    They don’t have an app as far as I found, it’s browser-based — loads quick on my iPhone, but search is a bit clunky on mobile. I’ve not moved on, which says more than a rating would.

    en réponse à : true fortune casino #364368
    true_lsKa
    Participant

    Started using true fortune casino about six months ago after someone in another thread dropped the name, and tbh I reckoned it’d be yet another throwaway sites that vanish by Christmas. Still here though, so that says something I suppose.

    The lobby is genuinely big — somewhere north of 2,500 games going by the counter. Play’n GO take up most of the front page, so you get all the standards — Gates of Olympus gets far too much of my time, and I’ve had a couple of proper hits on Betsoft stuff too. NetEnt older titles are hidden behind the filters but they’re there.

    The live rooms are basically Evolution by the looks of it, which is the standard these days. Crazy Time and Monopoly Live pull a fair few players in the evenings, croupiers are real and chatty and quality’s sharp on home broadband. The bonus was around 100% plus with 100 free spins, the rollover sits at 40x which isn’t amazing but isn’t a scam either. They ran a no deposit spins offer at one point too; terms change often so I’d check what’s live over on [url=https://innerlighthouseapp.com/]true fortune[/url] before depositing.

    You can get in from ?10 I think, verification took two minutes plus KYC. Visa works fine, e-wallets are the fast option and there’s Bitcoin as well for anyone who prefers it. Cashouts to Skrill came through in a day and a bit, though card took nearer 72 hours.

    The one thing that annoyed me: document checks got asked for twice, which delayed my first payout by a couple of days. Live chat got there but I had to repeat myself. Regulation side and I checked before depositing, which is the first thing I check now.

    They don’t have an app as far as I found, just the mobile site — works well enough on Android, although scrolling the lobby is a chore on mobile. I’m still playing there, and that says more than a rating would.

    en réponse à : 888starz #364365
    true_lsKa
    Participant

    Been playing at true fortune casino about six months back after a mate banged on about it, and tbh I assumed it’d be just another throwaway sites that disappear within weeks. Still logging in though, so make of that what you want.

    The library’s genuinely big — somewhere north of 2,000 titles going by the counter. Pragmatic Play carry the popular tab, so there’s the ones everyone plays — Sweet Bonanza gets most of my balance, and I’ve had the odd good session on Big Time Gaming titles too. Microgaming the back catalogue is tucked away but they exist.

    The live rooms are basically Evolution as far as I can tell, so it’s the standard these days. Crazy Time and Monopoly Live draw a decent crowd in the evenings, the hosts are real and chatty and the streams hold up on my phone. Sign-up offers is a match up to ?500 with 75 spins on selected slots, playthrough is 30x which isn’t amazing but isn’t a scam either. I got a no deposit spins offer at one point too; terms change often so you’d want to see what’s running at [url=https://innerlighthouseapp.com/]true fortune[/url] rather than trusting my memory.

    Min deposit’s ?10 if memory serves, registration took about five minutes. Debit card is what I use, e-wallets are the fast option and they do crypto now if that’s your thing. Withdrawals on my card took a day and a bit, though card took nearer 72 hours.

    The one thing that annoyed me: document checks flagged my first upload for no clear reason, which held up a ?200 cashout by a couple of days. Live chat fixed it eventually but I had to repeat myself. Regulation side — I did look it up, which is the bare minimum I’d want.

    No app for Android, the responsive site does the job — runs smooth on a knackered old Samsung, though search is a bit clunky with one hand. Still got a balance sat there, so is the honest answer.

    en réponse à : true fortune casino #363659
    true_lsKa
    Participant

    Started using true fortune casino around four months ago when a lad from my footy group mentioned it, and tbh I reckoned it’d be just another cookie-cutter casinos that go quiet within weeks. Still logging in though, so make of that what you want.

    Game selection is genuinely big — I’d guess around 2,500 titles going by the counter. Play’n GO carry the front page, so you get all the standards — Sweet Bonanza gets the bulk of my spins, and there’s the odd good session on Big Time Gaming stuff too. Evolution older titles are buried a bit but they exist.

    The live rooms are all Evolution by the looks of it, so it’s fine by me. Crazy Time and Monopoly Live get proper numbers in the evenings, croupiers are real and chatty and the streams hold up on home broadband. The bonus is around 100% plus alongside 50 free spins, wagering is 40x — standard, not generous. There was a tenner no-deposit at one point too; the promos shift monthly so I’d read the current ones over on [url=https://innerlighthouseapp.com/]true fortune[/url] if you’re thinking about it.

    Min deposit’s ?20 I think, registration took two minutes plus KYC. Visa is what I use, Skrill and Neteller are the fast option and Bitcoin’s an option too if that’s your thing. Withdrawals to Skrill took about 24 hours, bank transfer dragged to three days.

    What did irritate me: KYC wanted a second utility bill, that stalled a withdrawal over a weekend. The chat team fixed it eventually but I had to repeat myself. Regulation side and that mattered to me, so it’s non-negotiable for me.

    No app for Android, the responsive site does the job — runs smooth on a knackered old Samsung, although scrolling the lobby is a chore on a small screen. I’m still playing there, which says more than a rating would.

    en réponse à : true fortune casino #363650
    true_lsKa
    Participant

    Been playing at true fortune casino around half a year ago when a lad from my footy group mentioned it, and honestly I reckoned it’d be just another throwaway places that vanish after a month. Still logging in though, so that says something I suppose.

    Game selection is no joke huge — they claim over 2,000 slots and tables last I looked. Pragmatic Play carry the popular tab, so you get the usual suspects — Book of Dead swallows most of my balance, and there’s decent runs on Big Time Gaming titles too. Evolution older titles are buried a bit but they exist.

    Live dealer side is basically Evolution by the looks of it, and that’s the standard these days. The game shows draw a fair few players in the evenings, the hosts are actual people and quality’s sharp on 4G. The welcome side is 100% up to ?300 alongside 100 spins on selected slots, wagering sits at 35x — standard, not generous. I got a tenner no-deposit when I joined too; these rotate quite a bit so it’s worth a read the current ones at [url=https://innerlighthouseapp.com/]true fortune[/url] before depositing.

    You can get in from a tenner last time I topped up, verification took about five minutes. Mastercard is what I use, e-wallets are the fast option and Bitcoin’s an option too for anyone who prefers it. Withdrawals on my card landed in about 24 hours, bank transfer dragged to three days.

    What did irritate me: document checks wanted a second utility bill, that stalled my first payout by a couple of days. Support sorted it but it took two goes. They’re licensed — I did look it up, so it’s the bare minimum I’d want.

    They don’t have an app on the Play Store, the responsive site does the job — works well enough on a knackered old Samsung, but search is a bit clunky with one hand. Still got a balance sat there, which is the honest answer.

    en réponse à : important notice today #363635
    true_lsKa
    Participant

    Started using true fortune casino about half a year ago when a lad from my footy group dropped the name, and not gonna lie I assumed it’d be another one of those cookie-cutter sites that go quiet by Christmas. Still here though, so take that as you will.

    The lobby is properly stacked — I’d guess around 2,500 slots and tables last I looked. Play’n GO dominate the popular tab, so there’s the ones everyone plays — Gates of Olympus swallows the bulk of my spins, and I’ve had decent runs on Big Time Gaming stuff too. NetEnt older titles are hidden behind the filters but they’re there.

    The live rooms are all Evolution as far as I can tell, which is about as good as it gets. Crazy Time and Monopoly Live get a decent crowd around 8pm, the hosts are friendly enough and quality’s sharp on my phone. Sign-up offers came in at around 100% plus with 100 free spins, playthrough comes in at 35x and that’s fairly typical for the UK market. They ran a small no deposit thing at one point as well; these rotate quite a bit so you’d want to check what’s live at [url=https://innerlighthouseapp.com/]true fortune[/url] rather than trusting my memory.

    You can get in from ?10 if memory serves, registration took two minutes plus KYC. Visa goes through instantly, Skrill and Neteller are supported and they do crypto now for anyone who prefers it. Withdrawals on my card landed in under a day, card was slower.

    My main gripe: KYC flagged my first upload for no clear reason, which held up my first payout for about 48 hours. Support sorted it but I had to repeat myself. Regulation side — I did look it up, and that’s the bare minimum I’d want.

    There’s no dedicated app as far as I found, it’s browser-based — runs smooth on my iPhone, but the filters are fiddly with one hand. I’m still playing there, which probably tells you enough.

9 sujets de 1 à 9 (sur un total de 9)