I’ve been playing at true fortune casino for maybe six months, so thought I’d drop my experience. I’m UK based so what mattered to me was the deposit options, and no complaints there so far.
Where they don’t skimp is the games — there’s genuinely huge, I’d guess around 2,000 titles if not more. You’ve got Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, Yggdrasil and Microgaming on the roster. I tend to stick to Gates of Olympus, and a bit of Book of Dead when I’m bored, but the search could be better. For live casino fans, Evolution handle the live dealers — actual human dealers, roulette and blackjack and the game shows like Crazy Time which I get sucked into more than I should.
The welcome side of things, the welcome deal was pretty generous — a deposit match and a load of spins on top. Do check the wagering first, it’s the standard 35x sort of range which is standard-ish but adds up. There’s usually a no-deposit chip floating around too, so you can see what’s live at [url=https://true-fortune-casino7.com/free-chips]chip30fc[/url] rather than taking the first thing you see. The minimum top-up is small, about ?10 I think, so you’re not risking much to try it out.
Cashouts are where they’ve mostly delivered. I’ve used Visa and Skrill, and they take Neteller, crypto, the usual e-wallets. Skrill withdrawals cleared next day, roughly, though card ones dragged a bit. One gripe — they asked for ID twice before it went through.
Runs fine on mobile — there’s no dedicated app, it’s browser-based, plays smooth on the Android. Live chat has been decent, though the first reply was a canned response. They’re regulated, which put my mind at ease. It’s not flawless, but I keep coming back so that says something.
Been playing at true fortune casino for a while now, and tbh I’ve stuck around longer than I expected. Playing from the UK so the first thing I checked was payments and licensing, and that side of things has been fine.
Game-wise there’s a proper big spread, reckon it’s a couple of thousand slots and table games if not more. They’ve got Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, Yggdrasil and Big Time Gaming all in there. I tend to stick to Gates of Olympus, and a bit of Book of Dead when I’m bored, though the filtering is a bit clunky if I’m honest. If you’re into live stuff, Evolution handle the live dealers — actual human dealers, blackjack, roulette and Crazy Time and the other game shows if that’s your thing.
As far as offers go, the sign-up package was nothing crazy but fair — a deposit match and a load of spins on top. Just read the wagering first, it’s the standard 35x sort of range which is standard-ish but adds up. There’s usually a no-deposit chip floating around too, so you can see what’s live at [url=https://true-fortune-casino7.com/free-chips]true fortune free 250 chip no deposit[/url] before you deposit. The minimum top-up is small, about ?10 I think, so no need to commit much to test it.
Withdrawals have been honestly the real test. I’ve used Visa and Skrill, and they take Neteller, crypto, the usual e-wallets. Skrill withdrawals cleared within a day or two, though the card cashout took longer. My only real moan — verification took a couple of goes before it went through.
The mobile side is solid — no separate app but you don’t really need one, loads quick on my phone. Live chat has been decent, though the first reply was a canned response. They’re regulated, which is the main thing for me. It’s not flawless, but for a casual few spins it does the job.
So, a mate put me onto true fortune casino last year and I’ve been on it ever since. I’m UK based so I always look at payments and licensing, and it’s all been smooth enough.
The game library is a proper big spread, something like a couple of thousand titles last I looked. You’ve got the big names — Pragmatic Play, Play’n GO, NetEnt, Yggdrasil and Big Time Gaming all in there. My go-to slots are Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead, but the search could be better. If you’re into live stuff, it’s Evolution powering the live rooms — actual human dealers, blackjack, roulette and the game shows like Crazy Time if that’s your thing.
On the bonus side, the sign-up package was decent enough — a deposit match plus a chunk of free spins. Do clock the playthrough first, I think it was 35x which isn’t the worst but still catches people out. There’s usually a no-deposit chip floating around too, so it’s worth a see what’s live at [url=https://true-fortune-casino7.com/bonus]true fortune bonus codes[/url] before you deposit. The minimum top-up is small, think it was a tenner, so you’re not risking much to try it out.
Getting money out has been honestly the real test. I’ve used Skrill and the odd card deposit, there’s also Neteller, crypto, the usual e-wallets. The money hit my wallet in about 48 hours, but there’s the usual pending period. My only real moan — they asked for ID twice which was faffy.
On the phone it just works in the browser — no separate app but you don’t really need one, loads quick on my phone. The support team were okay when I pinged them, though the first reply was a canned response. They’re regulated, which put my mind at ease. It’s not flawless, but it’s treated me fair enough so far.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |