Signed up and been a member at true fortune casino since the spring, and tbh it’s grown on me. As a UK player so I always look at the deposit options, and it’s all been smooth enough.
Where they don’t skimp is the games — there’s a proper big spread, reckon it’s a couple of thousand titles if not more. Loads from Pragmatic Play, Play’n GO, Play’n GO, Yggdrasil and Big Time Gaming represented. I mostly spin Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead, though finding a specific slot takes a minute. If you’re into live stuff, Evolution handle the live dealers — actual human dealers, blackjack, roulette and the game shows like Crazy Time which I get sucked into more than I should.
On the bonus side, the welcome deal was decent enough — a deposit match with some free spins bundled in. Make sure you clock the playthrough first, I think it was 35x which is standard-ish but adds up. They run no-deposit chips now and then, so you can see what’s live over on [url=https://true-fortune-casino7.com/promocode]truefortune casino promo code[/url] before you deposit. Min deposit is low, about ?10 I think, so no need to commit much to test it.
Withdrawals have been the bit I care about most. I’ve used Visa and Skrill, and they take crypto and Bitcoin if you prefer. My e-wallet payouts landed in about 48 hours, though the card cashout took longer. One gripe — the KYC docs bounced once which was faffy.
Runs fine on mobile — there’s no dedicated app, it’s browser-based, plays smooth on the Android. Live chat has been decent, though the first reply was a canned response. They’re regulated, which put my mind at ease. Not perfect, but I keep coming back so that says something.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |