Toutes mes réponses sur les forums

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)
  • Auteur
    Messages
  • en réponse à : true fortune casino #301234
    true_muSi
    Participant

    So, a bloke at work put me onto true fortune casino last year and I’ve been on it ever since. As a UK player so the first thing I checked was whether GBP and the usual cards worked, and that side of things has been fine.

    Game-wise there’s a proper big spread, reckon it’s 1,500-odd slots and table games if not more. Loads from the big names — Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, Yggdrasil and Microgaming on the roster. I mostly spin Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza, though the filtering is a bit clunky if I’m honest. If you’re into live stuff, the tables run on Evolution — real croupiers, roulette and blackjack and the game shows like Crazy Time if that’s your thing.

    On the bonus side, what you get starting out was nothing crazy but fair — a match on your first deposit with some free spins bundled in. Do clock the playthrough first, I think it was 35x which is standard-ish but adds up. They run no-deposit chips now and then, so you can check the current codes at [url=https://true-fortune-casino7.com/bonus]true fortune casino bonus[/url] if you’re chasing a freebie. The minimum top-up is small, think it was a tenner, so you’re not risking much to try it out.

    Withdrawals have been honestly the real test. I’ve used Visa and Skrill, there’s also crypto and Bitcoin if you prefer. My e-wallet payouts landed within a day or two, though card ones dragged a bit. The one thing that annoyed me — the KYC docs bounced once before it went through.

    Runs fine on mobile — there’s no dedicated app, it’s browser-based, plays smooth on the phone. Support’s been alright, answered within a few minutes. They’re regulated, which put my mind at ease. Won’t pretend it’s the best thing ever, but it’s treated me fair enough so far.

    en réponse à : true fortune casino #301228
    true_muSi
    Participant

    I’ve been using true fortune for a good while now, so thought I’d share my two cents. As a UK player so I always look at the deposit options, and it’s all been smooth enough.

    The game library is genuinely huge, I’d guess around 1,500-odd slots and table games last I looked. You’ve got the big names — Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, Betsoft and Big Time Gaming on the roster. I tend to stick to Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead, but the search could be better. If you’re into live stuff, Evolution handle the live dealers — proper croupiers, roulette and blackjack and Crazy Time and the other game shows which I get sucked into more than I should.

    The welcome side of things, what you get starting out was nothing crazy but fair — a deposit match with some free spins bundled in. Just clock the playthrough first, it’s the standard 35x sort of range which is standard-ish but adds up. They run no-deposit chips now and then, so you can check the current codes at [url=https://true-fortune-casino7.com/no-deposit-bonus]true fortune casino no deposit bonus 2026[/url] if you’re chasing a freebie. The minimum top-up is small, think it was a tenner, so you’re not risking much to try it out.

    Getting money out has been where they’ve mostly delivered. I’ve used Mastercard and Neteller, there’s also Neteller, crypto, the usual e-wallets. Skrill withdrawals cleared in about 48 hours, but there’s the usual pending period. One gripe — they asked for ID twice which was faffy.

    Runs fine on mobile — there’s no dedicated app, it’s browser-based, plays smooth on the Android. Support’s been alright, got a human fairly fast. They’re regulated, which is the main thing for me. Not perfect, but I keep coming back so that says something.

    en réponse à : 888starzuzbet #301216
    true_muSi
    Participant

    So, a bloke at work put me onto true fortune casino around Christmas and I’ve been playing fairly regularly since. Playing from the UK so what mattered to me was whether GBP and the usual cards worked, and it’s all been smooth enough.

    The game library is honestly massive, something like 2,000 titles last I looked. You’ve got Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, Betsoft and Big Time Gaming all in there. My go-to slots are Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza, though the filtering is a bit clunky if I’m honest. For live casino fans, it’s Evolution powering the live rooms — real croupiers, roulette and blackjack and Crazy Time and the other game shows if that’s your thing.

    The welcome side of things, the sign-up package was decent enough — a deposit match and a load of spins on top. Do read the wagering first, it’s the standard 35x sort of range which is standard-ish but adds up. There’s usually a no-deposit chip floating around too, so you can see what’s live at [url=https://true-fortune-casino7.com]truefortune[/url] before you deposit. Min deposit is low, about ?10 I think, so no need to commit much to test it.

    Withdrawals have been honestly the real test. Payments-wise I stick to Mastercard and Neteller, there’s also crypto and Bitcoin if you prefer. The money hit my wallet next day, roughly, but there’s the usual pending period. One gripe — they asked for ID twice before it went through.

    Runs fine on mobile — no separate app but you don’t really need one, loads quick on my phone. Support’s been alright, got a human fairly fast. Licensing checks out, which put my mind at ease. Not perfect, but for a casual few spins it does the job.

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)