Been playing at true fortune casino around half a year back after someone in another thread banged on about it, and honestly I assumed it’d be another one of those throwaway sites that go quiet by Christmas. Hasn’t happened yet, so make of that what you want.
Game selection is properly stacked — they claim over 2,500 slots and tables last I looked. Play’n GO carry the front page, so expect the ones everyone plays — Sweet Bonanza gets most of my balance, and there’s a couple of proper hits on Betsoft stuff too. Evolution the back catalogue is hidden behind the filters but you can find them.
The live rooms are all Evolution by the looks of it, so it’s the standard these days. Crazy Time and Monopoly Live pull a fair few players in the evenings, dealers are real and chatty and it doesn’t stutter on my phone. The welcome side is around 100% plus with 75 free spins, the rollover sits at 30x and that’s fairly typical for the UK market. I got a no deposit spins offer at one point as well; terms change often so you’d want to see what’s running over on [url=https://innerlighthouseapp.com/]true fortune[/url] if you’re thinking about it.
Minimum is ?20 I think, verification took maybe ten minutes with the ID upload. Visa works fine, Neteller are the fast option and Bitcoin’s an option too though I’ve not bothered. Payouts on my card came through in under a day, bank transfer dragged to three days.
What did irritate me: document checks got asked for twice, that stalled a withdrawal for about 48 hours. The chat team got there but I had to repeat myself. They’re licensed — I did look it up, and that’s the bare minimum I’d want.
No app as far as I found, just the mobile site — works well enough on my iPhone, though the filters are fiddly with one hand. I’ve not moved on, so probably tells you enough.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |