Signed up to true fortune casino around four months back after someone in another thread dropped the name, and tbh I reckoned it’d be yet another cookie-cutter places that go quiet after a month. Still here though, so that says something I suppose.
The library’s genuinely big — I’d guess around 2,500 titles if the filter’s honest. Pragmatic Play carry my recents, so you get all the standards — Book of Dead gets the bulk of my spins, and there’s decent runs on Yggdrasil slots too. NetEnt the back catalogue is hidden behind the filters but they exist.
Live section is all Evolution by the looks of it, and that’s about as good as it gets. Crazy Time and Monopoly Live get a decent crowd around 8pm, croupiers are real and chatty and the streams hold up on home broadband. The welcome side came in at around 100% plus alongside 75 spins on selected slots, the rollover comes in at 30x and that’s fairly typical for the UK market. There was a no deposit spins offer at one point as well; the promos shift monthly so you’d want to read the current ones over on [url=https://innerlighthouseapp.com/]true fortune[/url] if you’re thinking about it.
Minimum is a tenner last time I topped up, verification took maybe ten minutes with the ID upload. Mastercard goes through instantly, Neteller are the fast option and Bitcoin’s an option too though I’ve not bothered. Withdrawals to Skrill landed in about 24 hours, though card took nearer 72 hours.
The one thing that annoyed me: KYC got asked for twice, which held up my first payout for about 48 hours. The chat team got there but the first agent was clearly reading a script. Regulation side — I did look it up, so it’s non-negotiable for me.
There’s no dedicated app on the Play Store, the responsive site does the job — loads quick on Android, but the filters are fiddly with one hand. Still got a balance sat there, and that is the honest answer.
Started using true fortune casino roughly half a year back when someone in another thread banged on about it, and not gonna lie I assumed it’d be just another cookie-cutter sites that vanish by Christmas. Still logging in though, so take that as you will.
The lobby is no joke huge — I’d guess around 3,000 titles going by the counter. NetEnt carry my recents, so expect the usual suspects — Sweet Bonanza swallows the bulk of my spins, and there’s a couple of proper hits on Big Time Gaming titles too. NetEnt the back catalogue is buried a bit but you can find them.
Live section is basically Evolution from what I’ve seen, so it’s the standard these days. Crazy Time pull proper numbers after work, croupiers are actual people and the streams hold up on 4G. The bonus came in at 100% up to ?300 and 75 free spins, wagering comes in at 30x which isn’t amazing but isn’t a scam either. There was a tenner no-deposit during a promo week as well; terms change often so you’d want to check what’s live over on [url=https://innerlighthouseapp.com/]true fortune[/url] before depositing.
You can get in from a tenner I think, registration took about five minutes. Mastercard works fine, Neteller are supported and they do crypto now if that’s your thing. Withdrawals to Skrill took about 24 hours, card was slower.
My main gripe: KYC got asked for twice, which held up my first payout by a couple of days. The chat team sorted it but the first agent was clearly reading a script. They’re licensed and I checked before depositing, and that’s non-negotiable for me.
They don’t have an app for Android, it’s browser-based — runs smooth on a knackered old Samsung, although scrolling the lobby is a chore on a small screen. I’ve not moved on, so probably tells you enough.
Been playing at true fortune casino roughly four months ago after someone in another thread mentioned it, and not gonna lie I expected it’d be another one of those throwaway sites that disappear by Christmas. Hasn’t happened yet, so make of that what you want.
The library’s no joke huge — they claim over 2,000 titles if the filter’s honest. NetEnt dominate the front page, so there’s the ones everyone plays — Sweet Bonanza swallows most of my balance, and I’ve had a couple of proper hits on Yggdrasil slots too. NetEnt classics are tucked away but they’re there.
Live section is basically Evolution by the looks of it, which is the standard these days. The game shows draw proper numbers around 8pm, the hosts are friendly enough and it doesn’t stutter on my phone. Sign-up offers is 100% up to ?300 alongside 100 spins on selected slots, the rollover sits at 30x and that’s fairly typical for the UK market. They ran a tenner no-deposit at one point too; terms change often so it’s worth a see what’s running at [url=https://innerlighthouseapp.com/]true fortune[/url] if you’re thinking about it.
Min deposit’s a tenner last time I topped up, verification took two minutes plus KYC. Mastercard is what I use, Skrill and Neteller are there and Bitcoin’s an option too though I’ve not bothered. Payouts via e-wallet took a day and a bit, bank transfer dragged to three days.
What did irritate me: document checks flagged my first upload for no clear reason, which delayed my first payout for about 48 hours. Support got there but it took two goes. Licensing-wise it’s and that mattered to me, which is the bare minimum I’d want.
They don’t have an app as far as I found, the responsive site does the job — runs smooth on a knackered old Samsung, but the filters are fiddly on mobile. Still got a balance sat there, and that is the honest answer.
Been playing at true fortune casino around four months back after someone in another thread mentioned it, and tbh I reckoned it’d be yet another cookie-cutter sites that go quiet after a month. Hasn’t happened yet, so that says something I suppose.
The library’s genuinely big — somewhere north of 2,000 games last I looked. NetEnt take up most of the popular tab, so there’s the ones everyone plays — Book of Dead gets far too much of my time, and there’s the odd good session on Yggdrasil slots too. NetEnt the back catalogue is tucked away but they exist.
The live rooms are all Evolution by the looks of it, and that’s fine by me. Crazy Time and Monopoly Live pull a decent crowd in the evenings, dealers are actual people and quality’s sharp on home broadband. The welcome side came in at a match up to ?500 alongside 75 spins on selected slots, playthrough is 35x — standard, not generous. They ran a tenner no-deposit during a promo week too; these rotate quite a bit so I’d read the current ones over on [url=https://innerlighthouseapp.com/]true fortune[/url] before depositing.
You can get in from ?10 if memory serves, sign-up was two minutes plus KYC. Debit card works fine, Neteller are the fast option and there’s Bitcoin as well for anyone who prefers it. Withdrawals to Skrill landed in under a day, card was slower.
The one thing that annoyed me: document checks got asked for twice, which delayed a ?200 cashout for about 48 hours. The chat team fixed it eventually but I had to repeat myself. Regulation side and I checked before depositing, which is non-negotiable for me.
No app as far as I found, the responsive site does the job — runs smooth on a knackered old Samsung, although scrolling the lobby is a chore on mobile. I’m still playing there, so says more than a rating would.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |