Toutes mes réponses sur les forums

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)
  • Auteur
    Messages
  • en réponse à : true fortune casino #362682
    true_tkKa
    Participant

    Started using true fortune casino around six months back after someone in another thread dropped the name, and tbh I assumed it’d be yet another cookie-cutter casinos that vanish by Christmas. Still here though, so that says something I suppose.

    The library’s genuinely big — somewhere north of 2,500 games last I looked. Pragmatic Play dominate the front page, so you get all the standards — Gates of Olympus swallows the bulk of my spins, and there’s decent runs on Big Time Gaming stuff too. Evolution classics are hidden behind the filters but they’re there.

    The live rooms are basically Evolution from what I’ve seen, which is the standard these days. The game shows get proper numbers around 8pm, dealers are friendly enough and the streams hold up on home broadband. Sign-up offers was around 100% plus with 100 spins on selected slots, playthrough sits at 40x which isn’t amazing but isn’t a scam either. I got a no deposit spins offer at one point too; these rotate quite a bit so I’d check what’s live at [url=https://innerlighthouseapp.com/]true fortune[/url] rather than trusting my memory.

    Min deposit’s ?20 if memory serves, verification took two minutes plus KYC. Debit card is what I use, Skrill and Neteller are supported and they do crypto now if that’s your thing. Withdrawals to Skrill came through in under a day, card was slower.

    My main gripe: the verification got asked for twice, that stalled a ?200 cashout over a weekend. Support got there but the first agent was clearly reading a script. Regulation side and I checked before depositing, and that’s the bare minimum I’d want.

    They don’t have an app on the Play Store, the responsive site does the job — works well enough on Android, but scrolling the lobby is a chore with one hand. I’ve not moved on, so is the honest answer.

    en réponse à : true fortune casino #362681
    true_tkKa
    Participant

    Started using true fortune casino around half a year ago when a lad from my footy group dropped the name, and honestly I reckoned it’d be another one of those forgettable casinos that disappear by Christmas. Hasn’t happened yet, so that says something I suppose.

    The lobby is no joke huge — somewhere north of 2,500 slots and tables going by the counter. Pragmatic Play dominate the popular tab, so expect the usual suspects — Book of Dead gets most of my balance, and there’s decent runs on Betsoft slots too. Microgaming the back catalogue is hidden behind the filters but they’re there.

    The live rooms are all Evolution as far as I can tell, which is the standard these days. The game shows draw proper numbers around 8pm, the hosts are friendly enough and the streams hold up on home broadband. The bonus was 100% up to ?300 with 50 spins on selected slots, the rollover is 30x and that’s fairly typical for the UK market. There was a no deposit spins offer when I joined too; the promos shift monthly so it’s worth a see what’s running over on [url=https://innerlighthouseapp.com/]true fortune[/url] if you’re thinking about it.

    You can get in from a tenner I think, verification took two minutes plus KYC. Debit card works fine, e-wallets are supported and they do crypto now if that’s your thing. Cashouts to Skrill came through in a day and a bit, though card took nearer 72 hours.

    The one thing that annoyed me: document checks flagged my first upload for no clear reason, which held up my first payout for about 48 hours. Support fixed it eventually but it took two goes. Regulation side — I did look it up, so it’s non-negotiable for me.

    They don’t have an app as far as I found, it’s browser-based — runs smooth on a knackered old Samsung, though search is a bit clunky on mobile. Still got a balance sat there, so probably tells you enough.

    en réponse à : true fortune casino #362677
    true_tkKa
    Participant

    Been playing at true fortune casino about four months ago after someone in another thread dropped the name, and not gonna lie I assumed it’d be yet another forgettable places that vanish by Christmas. Hasn’t happened yet, so make of that what you want.

    The library’s properly stacked — they claim over 3,000 games going by the counter. Play’n GO carry the popular tab, so there’s all the standards — Gates of Olympus eats the bulk of my spins, and I’ve had the odd good session on Yggdrasil stuff too. Microgaming older titles are hidden behind the filters but they exist.

    The live rooms are Evolution-run from what I’ve seen, which is about as good as it gets. Crazy Time pull proper numbers after work, the hosts are friendly enough and quality’s sharp on my phone. The bonus is 100% up to ?300 and 75 spins on selected slots, wagering sits at 40x which isn’t amazing but isn’t a scam either. I got a small no deposit thing when I joined as well; the promos shift monthly so I’d check what’s live at [url=https://innerlighthouseapp.com/]true fortune[/url] before depositing.

    Min deposit’s ?20 if memory serves, sign-up was about five minutes. Mastercard works fine, e-wallets are there and they do crypto now though I’ve not bothered. Cashouts via e-wallet took about 24 hours, card was slower.

    My main gripe: the verification wanted a second utility bill, which delayed a ?200 cashout over a weekend. Live chat sorted it but the first agent was clearly reading a script. They’re licensed — I did look it up, so it’s the bare minimum I’d want.

    They don’t have an app for Android, it’s browser-based — loads quick on my iPhone, although the filters are fiddly on mobile. I’m still playing there, and that is the honest answer.

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)