Started using true fortune casino roughly four months ago when a lad from my footy group mentioned it, and tbh I reckoned it’d be just another cookie-cutter places that vanish by Christmas. Hasn’t happened yet, so take that as you will.
The lobby is no joke huge — they claim over 3,000 titles going by the counter. NetEnt carry the front page, so you get all the standards — Gates of Olympus gets most of my balance, and I’ve had a couple of proper hits on Betsoft stuff too. Evolution older titles are hidden behind the filters but you can find them.
Live section is Evolution-run as far as I can tell, so it’s the standard these days. Crazy Time draw proper numbers in the evenings, dealers are actual people and quality’s sharp on my phone. Sign-up offers is a match up to ?500 alongside 100 spins on selected slots, the rollover is 40x and that’s fairly typical for the UK market. There was a tenner no-deposit at one point too; these rotate quite a bit so I’d check what’s live at [url=https://innerlighthouseapp.com/]true fortune[/url] if you’re thinking about it.
Minimum is ?20 last time I topped up, sign-up was two minutes plus KYC. Mastercard is what I use, e-wallets are there and Bitcoin’s an option too though I’ve not bothered. Withdrawals via e-wallet took about 24 hours, card was slower.
What did irritate me: document checks got asked for twice, which held up my first payout by a couple of days. Support got there but the first agent was clearly reading a script. They’re licensed — I did look it up, and that’s the bare minimum I’d want.
They don’t have an app as far as I found, the responsive site does the job — works well enough on Android, though search is a bit clunky on a small screen. Still got a balance sat there, so is the honest answer.
Been playing at true fortune casino roughly half a year ago after a lad from my footy group mentioned it, and tbh I reckoned it’d be another one of those cookie-cutter casinos that vanish after a month. Hasn’t happened yet, so take that as you will.
The library’s no joke huge — I’d guess around 3,000 titles if the filter’s honest. NetEnt take up most of the popular tab, so there’s all the standards — Sweet Bonanza swallows the bulk of my spins, and I’ve had decent runs on Big Time Gaming slots too. NetEnt older titles are tucked away but you can find them.
Live dealer side is Evolution-run from what I’ve seen, which is fine by me. Crazy Time and Monopoly Live pull a fair few players around 8pm, the hosts are real and chatty and it doesn’t stutter on my phone. Sign-up offers was 100% up to ?300 alongside 50 free spins, playthrough comes in at 40x and that’s fairly typical for the UK market. There was a tenner no-deposit when I joined too; these rotate quite a bit so it’s worth a read the current ones over on [url=https://innerlighthouseapp.com/]true fortune[/url] if you’re thinking about it.
Minimum is ?10 last time I topped up, sign-up was about five minutes. Mastercard is what I use, Skrill and Neteller are supported and there’s Bitcoin as well for anyone who prefers it. Cashouts to Skrill landed in under a day, bank transfer dragged to three days.
The one thing that annoyed me: the verification wanted a second utility bill, that stalled a ?200 cashout by a couple of days. The chat team sorted it but it took two goes. Licensing-wise it’s and I checked before depositing, which is the bare minimum I’d want.
They don’t have an app on the Play Store, it’s browser-based — works well enough on my iPhone, but the filters are fiddly with one hand. I’ve not moved on, and that says more than a rating would.
Been playing at true fortune casino about six months ago when someone in another thread dropped the name, and not gonna lie I reckoned it’d be just another cookie-cutter places that disappear within weeks. Still logging in though, so that says something I suppose.
Game selection is no joke huge — they claim over 2,000 slots and tables last I looked. NetEnt dominate the front page, so there’s the ones everyone plays — Sweet Bonanza eats the bulk of my spins, and I’ve had decent runs on Betsoft stuff too. Microgaming classics are buried a bit but they’re there.
The live rooms are all Evolution as far as I can tell, and that’s fine by me. Crazy Time draw a fair few players after work, dealers are friendly enough and it doesn’t stutter on 4G. The welcome side was 100% up to ?300 alongside 100 spins on selected slots, wagering is 35x — standard, not generous. They ran a small no deposit thing when I joined too; these rotate quite a bit so it’s worth a read the current ones at [url=https://innerlighthouseapp.com/]true fortune[/url] rather than trusting my memory.
Min deposit’s ?10 I think, registration took about five minutes. Visa is what I use, Skrill and Neteller are there and there’s Bitcoin as well for anyone who prefers it. Withdrawals on my card landed in under a day, though card took nearer 72 hours.
What did irritate me: KYC wanted a second utility bill, that stalled a ?200 cashout by a couple of days. Live chat sorted it but the first agent was clearly reading a script. Licensing-wise it’s — I did look it up, and that’s the first thing I check now.
No app on the Play Store, the responsive site does the job — runs smooth on a knackered old Samsung, but scrolling the lobby is a chore with one hand. Still got a balance sat there, and that probably tells you enough.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |