Been playing at true fortune casino for a good few months, and not gonna lie I’ve stuck around longer than I expected. I’m UK based so what mattered to me was whether GBP and the usual cards worked, and it’s all been smooth enough.
Game-wise there’s genuinely huge, something like 1,500-odd slots and table games last I looked. You’ve got the big names — Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, Yggdrasil and Big Time Gaming represented. I tend to stick to Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead, but finding a specific slot takes a minute. For live casino fans, it’s Evolution powering the live rooms — real croupiers, roulette and blackjack and the game shows like Crazy Time if that’s your thing.
As far as offers go, the sign-up package was nothing crazy but fair — a match on your first deposit and a load of spins on top. Make sure you clock the playthrough first, mine was around 35x which isn’t the worst but still catches people out. They run no-deposit chips now and then, so you can see what’s live at [url=https://true-fortune-casino7.com/promocode]promo codes for true fortune casino[/url] rather than taking the first thing you see. Min deposit is low, about ?10 I think, so no need to commit much to test it.
Cashouts are where they’ve mostly delivered. I’ve used Mastercard and Neteller, there’s also crypto and Bitcoin if you prefer. The money hit my wallet in about 48 hours, but the card cashout took longer. My only real moan — they asked for ID twice before it went through.
The mobile side is solid — there’s no dedicated app, it’s browser-based, plays smooth on the iPhone. The support team were okay when I pinged them, got a human fairly fast. They’re regulated, which put my mind at ease. It’s not flawless, but it’s treated me fair enough so far.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |