Toutes mes réponses sur les forums

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)
  • Auteur
    Messages
  • en réponse à : true fortune casino #362606
    true_xzKa
    Participant

    Been playing at true fortune casino around half a year back after a mate dropped the name, and tbh I expected it’d be another one of those cookie-cutter sites that vanish after a month. Still logging in though, so take that as you will.

    The library’s no joke huge — they claim over 3,000 games going by the counter. Play’n GO take up most of my recents, so there’s the ones everyone plays — Book of Dead swallows far too much of my time, and there’s decent runs on Betsoft slots too. NetEnt classics are buried a bit but they exist.

    Live dealer side is Evolution-run by the looks of it, and that’s about as good as it gets. Crazy Time draw proper numbers around 8pm, dealers are friendly enough and it doesn’t stutter on 4G. Sign-up offers is a match up to ?500 with 100 spins on selected slots, wagering sits at 40x and that’s fairly typical for the UK market. They ran a no deposit spins offer at one point as well; terms change often so I’d see what’s running at [url=https://innerlighthouseapp.com/]true fortune[/url] before depositing.

    You can get in from ?20 last time I topped up, verification took about five minutes. Debit card is what I use, Skrill and Neteller are supported and there’s Bitcoin as well if that’s your thing. Withdrawals to Skrill took about 24 hours, bank transfer dragged to three days.

    What did irritate me: the verification wanted a second utility bill, which held up my first payout by a couple of days. Live chat sorted it but the first agent was clearly reading a script. They’re licensed — I did look it up, and that’s non-negotiable for me.

    They don’t have an app for Android, the responsive site does the job — works well enough on a knackered old Samsung, although scrolling the lobby is a chore with one hand. Still got a balance sat there, and that probably tells you enough.

    en réponse à : true fortune casino #362604
    true_xzKa
    Participant

    Signed up to true fortune casino about six months back after a lad from my footy group mentioned it, and tbh I reckoned it’d be yet another cookie-cutter sites that go quiet by Christmas. Still logging in though, so that says something I suppose.

    The library’s no joke huge — I’d guess around 2,000 games if the filter’s honest. NetEnt carry the popular tab, so you get the ones everyone plays — Sweet Bonanza gets the bulk of my spins, and I’ve had a couple of proper hits on Yggdrasil titles too. NetEnt the back catalogue is buried a bit but you can find them.

    Live dealer side is Evolution-run as far as I can tell, so it’s about as good as it gets. Crazy Time and Monopoly Live pull a decent crowd around 8pm, croupiers are real and chatty and the streams hold up on 4G. The bonus is around 100% plus alongside 50 free spins, playthrough is 40x which isn’t amazing but isn’t a scam either. I got a tenner no-deposit at one point too; the promos shift monthly so it’s worth a see what’s running over on [url=https://innerlighthouseapp.com/]true fortune[/url] if you’re thinking about it.

    You can get in from a tenner I think, verification took about five minutes. Visa is what I use, Neteller are supported and there’s Bitcoin as well for anyone who prefers it. Cashouts via e-wallet came through in under a day, though card took nearer 72 hours.

    The one thing that annoyed me: document checks wanted a second utility bill, which delayed a withdrawal by a couple of days. The chat team fixed it eventually but it took two goes. Regulation side and I checked before depositing, so it’s the bare minimum I’d want.

    There’s no dedicated app on the Play Store, just the mobile site — works well enough on my iPhone, although the filters are fiddly on mobile. Still got a balance sat there, which says more than a rating would.

    en réponse à : 888starz uz #362589
    true_xzKa
    Participant

    Started using true fortune casino around six months back after a lad from my footy group dropped the name, and tbh I reckoned it’d be another one of those cookie-cutter sites that disappear by Christmas. Hasn’t happened yet, so that says something I suppose.

    Game selection is properly stacked — somewhere north of 2,000 games going by the counter. Pragmatic Play take up most of the front page, so you get all the standards — Gates of Olympus eats the bulk of my spins, and there’s the odd good session on Big Time Gaming stuff too. Microgaming classics are buried a bit but they’re there.

    Live dealer side is Evolution-run by the looks of it, and that’s the standard these days. The game shows draw proper numbers around 8pm, the hosts are real and chatty and the streams hold up on home broadband. Sign-up offers was a match up to ?500 alongside 75 spins on selected slots, playthrough is 35x and that’s fairly typical for the UK market. They ran a no deposit spins offer when I joined as well; these rotate quite a bit so you’d want to check what’s live at [url=https://innerlighthouseapp.com/]true fortune[/url] if you’re thinking about it.

    You can get in from ?10 if memory serves, sign-up was two minutes plus KYC. Debit card is what I use, Neteller are the fast option and Bitcoin’s an option too if that’s your thing. Payouts on my card took about 24 hours, card was slower.

    My main gripe: KYC got asked for twice, which delayed a ?200 cashout by a couple of days. The chat team fixed it eventually but I had to repeat myself. Regulation side and I checked before depositing, so it’s the bare minimum I’d want.

    There’s no dedicated app on the Play Store, the responsive site does the job — runs smooth on my iPhone, although the filters are fiddly on a small screen. I’ve not moved on, and that is the honest answer.

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)