Signed up and been a member at true fortune casino since the spring, and honestly it’s grown on me. I’m UK based so the first thing I checked was the deposit options, and no complaints there so far.
Game-wise there’s a proper big spread, reckon it’s 2,000 titles if not more. You’ve got the big names — Pragmatic Play, Play’n GO, Play’n GO, Betsoft and Big Time Gaming all in there. I tend to stick to Gates of Olympus, and a bit of Book of Dead when I’m bored, though the search could be better. If you’re into live stuff, Evolution handle the live dealers — real croupiers, roulette and blackjack and Crazy Time and the other game shows which I get sucked into more than I should.
As far as offers go, the sign-up package was decent enough — a match on your first deposit with some free spins bundled in. Do check the wagering first, I think it was 35x which isn’t the worst but still catches people out. There’s usually a no-deposit chip floating around too, so it’s worth a check the current codes over on [url=https://true-fortune-casino7.com/no-deposit-bonus]true fortune no deposit[/url] before you deposit. You can start with a tenner, think it was a tenner, so no need to commit much to test it.
Getting money out has been honestly the real test. Payments-wise I stick to Skrill and the odd card deposit, and they take e-wallets and Bitcoin. My e-wallet payouts landed next day, roughly, but card ones dragged a bit. One gripe — verification took a couple of goes which was faffy.
The mobile side is solid — no app needed, loads quick on my Android. Live chat has been decent, got a human fairly fast. It’s licensed, which is the main thing for me. It’s not flawless, but I keep coming back so that says something.
I’ve been punting on true fortune casino for a few months now, so figured I’d drop my experience. As a UK player so what mattered to me was whether GBP and the usual cards worked, and no complaints there so far.
Game-wise there’s a proper big spread, something like 1,500-odd slots and table games last I looked. They’ve got Pragmatic Play, Play’n GO, Play’n GO, Betsoft and Microgaming on the roster. I mostly spin Gates of Olympus, and a bit of Book of Dead when I’m bored, but the search could be better. If you’re into live stuff, the tables run on Evolution — actual human dealers, roulette and blackjack and the game shows like Crazy Time which I get sucked into more than I should.
The welcome side of things, the sign-up package was decent enough — a match on your first deposit with some free spins bundled in. Make sure you read the wagering first, it’s the standard 35x sort of range which is standard-ish but adds up. There’s usually a no-deposit chip floating around too, so it’s worth a check the current codes at [url=https://true-fortune-casino7.com/bonus]true fortune casino bonus[/url] rather than taking the first thing you see. Min deposit is low, about ?10 I think, so no need to commit much to test it.
Cashouts are the bit I care about most. I’ve used Skrill and the odd card deposit, there’s also crypto and Bitcoin if you prefer. Skrill withdrawals cleared next day, roughly, though there’s the usual pending period. One gripe — they asked for ID twice which was faffy.
The mobile side is solid — there’s no dedicated app, it’s browser-based, loads quick on my phone. The support team were okay when I pinged them, got a human fairly fast. They’re regulated, which put my mind at ease. It’s not flawless, but it’s treated me fair enough so far.
Been playing at true fortune casino for a while now, and honestly it’s grown on me. Playing from the UK so what mattered to me was whether GBP and the usual cards worked, and it’s all been smooth enough.
Where they don’t skimp is the games — there’s honestly massive, I’d guess around 1,500-odd slots and table games last I looked. You’ve got Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, NetEnt, Betsoft and Microgaming represented. My go-to slots are Gates of Olympus, and a bit of Book of Dead when I’m bored, but the filtering is a bit clunky if I’m honest. For live casino fans, Evolution handle the live dealers — proper croupiers, roulette and blackjack and the game shows like Crazy Time if that’s your thing.
As far as offers go, the sign-up package was pretty generous — a deposit match with some free spins bundled in. Do check the wagering first, I think it was 35x which isn’t the worst but still catches people out. They run no-deposit chips now and then, so you can see what’s live at [url=https://true-fortune-casino7.com/free-spins]true fortune $25 free spins no deposit[/url] rather than taking the first thing you see. The minimum top-up is small, about ?10 I think, so you’re not risking much to try it out.
Withdrawals have been the bit I care about most. Payments-wise I stick to Skrill and the odd card deposit, and they take e-wallets and Bitcoin. The money hit my wallet within a day or two, but there’s the usual pending period. The one thing that annoyed me — verification took a couple of goes before it went through.
The mobile side is solid — no separate app but you don’t really need one, loads quick on my phone. The support team were okay when I pinged them, though the first reply was a canned response. Licensing checks out, which is the main thing for me. Not perfect, but I keep coming back so that says something.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |