So — have been messing about with this thing for maybe four months now and I keep coming back, so thought I’d write something up since someone asked me a few days back. Am in the UK, mostly stick to footie and the horses, nothing mad, for context.
How I found it was actually a bit daft — I never could work out what an ew return actually was when the place terms changed. Basically I’d eyeball it and get a shock. Now type the odds in before every slip, even the boring singles.
The single bet calculator tool is the one I’m on daily — you put in your stake, the odds and you get profit and total return straight away, fractions or decimals. There’s also the bigger stuff — trebles returns, a lucky 15, yankees, honestly that’s where I always got it wrong. If you want a look, it’s here [url=https://freebet-calculator.com/bet-calculator/super-heinz]what is a super heinz[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
One thing that actually shifted things for me was the geekier extras. There’s an probability converter and it makes obvious what margin’s baked in, and there’s the kelly criterion tool — I run quarter kelly as the full version is far too aggressive. Dutching calculator is decent when I’m covering two or three runners.
It’s not perfect mind. The design looks very functional, let’s say — zero frills, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On mobile it’s fine but the acca grid are a squeeze. There’s no app, it’s a website and that’s it — doesn’t bother me but worth saying.
So yeah. Free, barely any ads, does the job. Anyone who honestly does the maths on paper, have a look — it’s saved me plenty of arguments with the bookie.
OK — have been messing about with this thing for maybe four months now and I keep coming back, so thought I’d chuck my thoughts in since a mate asked me last week. Am based in the UK, generally bet football and racing, nothing mad, for context.
How I found it was actually pretty stupid — I couldn’t ever figure out what an ew payout actually came to with 1/5 odds a place. Basically I’d eyeball it and get a shock. Now I type the odds in before I place anything, even a straight one-selection punt.
The single bet calculator tool is the bit I’m on daily — you drop in the price and your stake and it spits out returns straight away, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. Same tool covers the bigger stuff — trebles maths, lucky 15s, a yankee, and that’s where most people I know lose track. If you want a look, it’s here [url=https://freebet-calculator.com/bet-calculator/accumulator]double accumulator[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
What really changed how I bet were the geekier bits. There’s an probability calculator that shows the overround, and a kelly tool — I use half kelly because full kelly is far too aggressive. Dutching calculator is decent when I’m covering two or three runners.
Couple of gripes. Its design looks a bit basic — not much flash, it’s clearly function over form. On my phone it’s usable but the lucky 63 breakdown are a squeeze. There’s no proper app, it’s a website and that’s it — fine by me just flagging it.
Anyway. Doesn’t cost anything, not plastered in adverts, works. Anyone who still adds it up in their head, give it a go — saves me plenty of dumb bets I’d have regretted.
OK — been on this thing for about five months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, so thought I’d chuck my thoughts in since a lad on another thread asked me a few days back. Am in the UK, generally stick to footie and the horses, nothing mad, for context.
What got me on it was genuinely a bit daft — I couldn’t ever figure out what an each way return actually came to with 1/5 odds a place. I’d just guess and then be surprised. Now punch the numbers in first, every time, even a simple single bet.
Their single bet calculator is the one I open most — type in the price and your stake and you get the return straight away, fractions or decimals. There’s also the multiples — acca and treble maths, lucky 15s, patents and yankees, honestly that’s where I always lose track. Have a go yourself, it’s here [url=https://freebet-calculator.com/bet-calculator/matched-betting]matched betting calculator[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.
The thing that really changed how I bet was the geekier extras. The implied probability calculator and it makes obvious the overround, and there’s the kelly staking tool — I run quarter kelly as the full version is a quick route to a dead bankroll. The dutching one is handy too for when I’m splitting a race.
Not all sunshine though. Its layout is a bit basic — not much polish, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On my phone it works although the acca grid need a bit of scrolling. And nothing on the app store, just the site — fine by me but you asked.
So yeah. Doesn’t cost anything, not plastered in adverts, does the job. If anyone still adds it up in their head, have a look — saved me a load of « wait, that’s it? » moments.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |